Friday, June 10, 2011

Books Obsession Gives Happy Birthday to Me 4 Stars!!

A hugely popular book blog Books Obsession just reviewed Happy Birthday to Me and gave it 4 stars!! Here's an excerpt...

Cameron's unique illness, aging rapidly every day, was so creative and there was even a little message behind the story. The mix between genres in the book, realistic and fantasy, surprisingly meshed well together. If Cameron's condition really did exist, then this could be such a believable novel. I think that the ending was a bit ridiculous and over the top, but it definitely left room for the sequel (which I'm excited to read!). I have no idea what will happen next in Cameron's story but I can't wait to find out.
Cover Thoughts: I think it suits the novel well and it catches your attention. I had many people stop and stare, before asking what I was reading. I like how the text looks like smoke, too.

Read the full review by clicking here: Books Obsession. Thanks to Ashley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment