Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What I'm Reading (3)

Since last summer I've been trying to read one book every week. My life gets very busy, but I feel like if I'm going to be a working writer, I need to read just as much as I write. Every Monday I will post here what I'm currently reading, and I'll add the reviews once they become available as well.

This week's book...


I've been hearing about this book for awhile, and when I found a copy of it at my local library, I snatched it up without hesitation. I didn't realize until I looked him up this morning that Daniel Handler is the real name for the man who wrote the Lemony Snicket books. Cool! Can't wait to read this one. 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard lots of great things about this one and it's been on my wishlist too :) Hope you enjoy it and it lives up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete