Friday, March 11, 2011

Townhouse is Done!

After writing a whopping 8,000 words last night (!) and then the final 3,000 words tonight, I'm excited to report that the first draft of my third manuscript TOWNHOUSE is officially done! The idea for this novel has been in my head for quite some time now, and I'm excited it's finally down on paper. While the manuscript's a mess--my first drafts always are!--I feel confident that there's a really strong book in those 78,000 words that I will excitedly start revising in the coming weeks.

In the meantime I'm working long hours every day revising my first manuscript SLATE to get it as perfect as I can for its launch on the Amazon Kindle next week! I'm hoping to be done with my final edits by Sunday night, and as early as Monday, the 14th, my very first novel will be available for the Kindle!! I'm so excited to release SLATE into the world. One more week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment