Thursday, June 30, 2011

And the Happy Birthday to Me reviews just keep rolling in...

I'm about a quarter through the second draft of Happy Birthday to Me Again, and I'm pleased to report that I think this sequel is as good as, if not better, than the original! I like to think of the first installment as a warm-up to the rest of the trilogy, and, boy, you'll see why in a few months!! Here's a new 5 star review of Happy Birthday to Me, from Book Loving Mommy! An excerpt...


I loved how Cameron grew through the story. He found out what was important to him and that it matters how you treat people. He finds new friends and in the end....well, you will just have to read it to find out what happens to Cameron.

All in all, I think this book was very emotional and an excellent read! 


You can read the full review by clicking here: Book Loving Mommy. My thanks to Book Loving Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment